What is the Leadership Development Program – Strategic Marketing?
Our Strategic Marketing Leadership Development Program (LDP) is a two year rotational program designed specifically for highly talented post Master’s/MBA candidates who have a strong desire to stretch their abilities and enhance their leadership potential. Our LDP candidates will have the opportunity to complete three (3) eight-month rotations, where you will have the ability to make significant contributions to strategic decisions. Upon completion of the program, you will be considered for a highly impactful leadership role in strategic marketing, product management, or other highly impactful role based on your interests and performance.
During the program you will experience:
- Support multiple business segments within our global organization
- Learn how to assess markets and market segments for competitive rivalry
- Analyze market attractiveness and opportunity
- Develop product launch plans and pricing strategies
To apply for the LDP - Strategic Marketing Track, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Master’s in Marketing/MBA degree (or scheduled completion by June 2019)
- Undergraduate degree with a concentration in Business, Marketing, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field
- A minimum of three years of relevant professional work experience
- Solid record of academic achievement
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Desire to lead, innovate and collaborate
Click Here to Apply