What is the Leadership Development Program – Sales?
Our Sales Leadership Development Program (LDP) is a two-year rotational program designed specifically for highly talented candidates who have a strong desire to stretch their abilities and enhance their sales potential. Our LDP candidates will have the opportunity to complete three (3) eight-month rotations. Right from the start, the LDP puts you in the middle of customer interactions, where you will have the ability to make significant contributions. Upon completion of the program, you will be considered for a highly impactful sales role based upon your career interests, performance and development during your program.
During the program you will experience:
- Sales processes and tools used in data based decision making
- Consultative selling techniques for highly technical products
- Business/Market development in growing markets
- Sales strategy development, planning, and execution
- Involvement in new product launches
- Exposure to multiple business segments in a global organization
- Exposure to/experience working cross-functionally with Marketing, Operations, Regulatory, and other functions to provide best-in-class service to customers
To apply for the LDP - Sales Track, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Business, Marketing, or other relevant major
- A minimum of one year of relevant professional work experience (can be obtained through internship experience)
Click Here to Apply