3D Laminates, also known as rigid thermofoils (RTF), can be membrane-pressed or vacuum-formed to contoured surface profiles eliminating the need for T-molding, edgebanding, visible seams and special edge treatments. OMNOVA offers a wide selection of patterns and designs including solid colors, realistic woodgrains and abstract patterns. Custom colors, designs are also available.
- Domestic production
- Broad range of designs including extensive STOCK program
- As part of harmony program, a 3D Laminate design can be produced in other OMNOVA constructions to allow fabricators to seamlessly select the best application of laminates by component based on functional and budget requirements.
- Many 3D laminate designs match popular Thermally Fused Laminate (TFL) designs as part of our Color Match Program
- Dimensional flexible to conform to three-dimensional surfaces eliminating seams and edgebanding
- Durable, abrasion and scratch resistant surface to maintain a “like new” appearance longer
- Cleanable, usually with just soap and water
- Cabinet doors
- Drawer fronts
- Furniture components
- Store and display fixtures