OMNOVA’s broad portfolio of 3D Laminates, 2D Laminates and Paper Laminates allows kitchen and bath cabinet manufacturers to utilize different constructions to cost effectively fabricate their products. Our 3D and surf(x) 3D Laminates are used on cabinet fronts, while our 2D and Paper Laminates are used on interior and exterior surfaces.
We also offer our harmony Program, which facilitates design and color matching across multiple OMNOVA constructions – Paper, 2D and 3D Laminates, including surf(x) 3D Laminates. This enables fabricators to value engineer their products, while delivering the same style and design throughout the cabinetry to meet functional and budgetary requirements.
OMNOVA has engineered an acrylic film construction, specifically for bath and shower surround systems. These films can feature traditional solid colors or custom designs with very little distortion thanks to our proprietary process.
Our performance films can be used to fabricate shower pan liners and other construction applications. We also offer films utilizing recycle content to support environment specifications and certification.
Relevant Laminates Designs
The OMNOVA Advantage
- Domestic manufacturing
- Extensive stock program; Short lead time for Make-To-Order products
- Unparalleled range of constructions from value-engineered Paper Laminates for cabinet interiors to 3D Laminates for door and drawer fronts
- Broad range of realistic woodgrains
- As part of our harmony Program, OMNOVA produces a design in various constructions allowing cabinet manufacturers to easily fabricate attractive cabinetry with interior surfaces (using OMNOVA Paper Laminates) matching the exterior (OMNOVA 3D Laminates). Our Industry Match Program is based on collaboration with Thermally Fused Laminate manufacturers to extend our color matching across non-OMNOVA constructions.
Industry Match Program
Cabinet manufacturers value OMNOVA’s Industry Match Program where we work closely with well-known suppliers of Thermally Fused Laminate (TFL) products, including Tafisa and Prism, to create numerous designs that precisely match the colors of their most popular products.
By utilizing TFL for the cabinet shell and OMNOVA 3D Laminates for the doors, specifiers and end-users get superior value, performance and design.
This coordination of kitchen and closet cabinetry component finishes now enables specifiers to easily achieve a unified cabinet design.
- OMNOVA 3D Laminates for thermofoils door and drawer fronts
- Paper, 3D and 2D Laminates can be combined to create five-piece RTF door fronts
- OMNOVA Paper Laminates provide low-cost surfacing solutions for shelving and cabinet interiors.