OMNOVA’s Laminates can be found in leading corporate offices around the globe. From a financial services headquarters to a high-tech start-up, our designers have developed the patterns that deliver the desired aesthetics in a range of laminate constructions.
OMNOVA provides attractive, functional and affordable laminates for use in the fabrication of office furnishings. We offer a comprehensive selection of laminate solutions, as well as custom capability, to deliver flexibility for case good applications. With our design staff continuously researching the latest color and design trends, our products can help create a high-performance environment while reducing maintenance costs with advanced materials and innovative coatings.
OMNOVA’s 3D Laminates can set your products apart with realistic woodgrains and on-trend designs, creative shapes and seamless profiles. Edgebanding and visible seams can be a thing of the past, and we can also help manufacturers reduce their manufacturing complexity. The durability of our premium surf(x) 3D Laminates make them especially well-suited for horizontal work surfaces, while their dimensional flexibility easily conforms to ergonomic furniture designs that complement today’s interior environments. In addition, our 2D Laminates offer value engineered options for flat lamination in a variety of designs and textures to create the look and feel of real wood products.
- Membrane pressable products for seamless designs
- Broad design range including realistic woodgrains and stones
- Extensive stock offering
- Domestic manufacturing for reduced inventory requirements
- Our most durable surface, ideal for work surfaces and conference tables
- OMNOVA exclusive designs representing the forefront of commercial interior trends
- Chemical resistant - surfaces can be cleaned and disinfected with leading chemicals without worry about damage to color or finish when recommended cleaning instructions are followed
- 2D Laminates - Flexible and versatile films suitable for a wide variety of decorative and functional applications
- 3D Laminates - Vinyl films that can be membrane-pressed or vacuum-formed to contoured surface profiles
- Paper Laminates - Our most cost-effective laminate used in a variety of light duty, low-wear applications
- surf(x) 3D Laminates - Rigid thermofoils (RTF) that can be membrane-pressed or vacuum-formed to contoured surface profiles