For designers, architects, and contract furnishing manufacturers serving the corporate office design market, OMNOVA offers a comprehensive range of coated fabric upholsteries. Our high-quality contract vinyl and polyurethane fabrics offer superior stain and abrasion resistance while providing comfort and visual appeal. Today, office seating manufacturers, architects, and interior designers alike trust the Boltaflex name for beauty, comfort, and reliable performance. Additionally, Boltaflex performance is enhanced with our leading PreFixx protective finish, which helps upholstery stay beautiful longer.
- Vinyl. Vinyl coated fabrics are engineered for long term durability. Available in both expanded and non-expanded constructions. Expanded constructions feature a foamed or sponged inner layer resulting in a softer touch. Non-expanded constructions have a solid construction and are the most durable of all vinyl upholsteries.
- Polyurethane. Polyurethane coated fabrics feature a foamed or sponged inner layer and are the softest of synthetic upholsteries.
- Industry's best-in-class performance, durability and easy maintenance
- Superior stain resistance and improved wear-properties help keep PreFixx protected products looking new far longer than most other vinyl upholstery
- State-of-the-art resistance to staining, abrasion, scuffing, burnishing and blocking have been demonstrated in repeated laboratory and field tests
- Easily maintained. Simple stains like dirt and smudges simply wipe off. Many difficult stains like ballpoint ink can be cleaned with isopropyl alcohol without damaging the color or when the recommended cleaning instructions are followed