OMNOVA Laminates offer decorative and functional surfacing for the fabrication of Ready to Assemble (RTA) and Assembled residential furniture. Our laminate technology paired with our design ability can provide exquisite finishes at a lower cost than that of real wood alternatives. OMNOVA’s Paper, 2D, 3D and surf(x) 3D Laminates are used to fabricate today’s furniture solutions. Fabricators also can take advantage of our harmony Exclusive Program, enabling them to value engineer their products using a variety of laminate constructions featuring the same design.
We offer a comprehensive selection of laminate solutions, as well as custom capability, to deliver flexibility for furniture applications. With our design staff continuously researching the latest color and design trends, our products can help create a high-performance environment while reducing maintenance costs with advanced materials and innovative coatings.
OMNOVA’s 3D Laminates can set your products apart with realistic woodgrains and on-trend designs, creative shapes and seamless profiles. Edgebanding and visible seams can be a thing of the past, and we can also help manufacturers reduce their manufacturing complexity. The durability of our premium surf(x) 3D Laminates make them especially well-suited for horizontal work surfaces, while their dimensional flexibility easily conforms to ergonomic furniture designs that complement today’s interior environments. In addition, our 2D and Paper Laminates offer value engineered options for flat lamination in a variety of designs and textures to create the look and feel of real wood products.
- Membrane pressable products for seamless designs
- Broad design range including realistic woodgrains and stones
- Extensive stock offering
- Domestic manufacturing for reduced inventory requirements
- OMNOVA’s harmony Exclusive program for matched designs across product lines for true value engineering
- The most durable surface, ideal for horizontal surfaces such as tables, desks and dresser tops
- OMNOVA exclusive designs representing the forefront of commercial interior trends
- Chemical resistant - surfaces can be cleaned and disinfected with leading chemicals without worry about damage to color or finish when recommended cleaning instructions are followed