Our extensive manufacturing experience and breadth of materials enable us to produce custom engineered rigid, semi-rigid and flexible films for the fabrication of a variety of industrial products. We manufacture durable films in customized gauges, embosses and widths for many end-use applications, including shower pan liners, pipe and architectural wrappings, landscape barriers and skid-resistant surfaces. Additionally, we offer lamination capabilities as well as brand or instructional printing to enhance a film we produce based on its market requirements.
OMNOVA films can be produced using recycled content to meet customer specifications. Our Performance Films are suitable for lamination to a variety of textiles and can be engineered to meet specifications for most applications including UL, fire and regulatory requirements. OMNOVA films can be printed using digital, inkjet, gravure or screen printing techniques with either solvent, eco-solvent, UV curable, hybrid, latex or water-based inks. Custom color matching also is available.
We co-develop custom products with your team to meet your project specifications.
- Constructions: rigid, semi-rigid and flexible
- Custom formulations from best-in-class industry formulators
- Gauges: 4 - 40 mil
- Widths: 30 - 84 inches
- Over 300 embosses (textures) for enhanced aesthetics and performance
- Custom colors
- Custom prints
- Recycled content optional
- Durable, protective surface
- Meets UL, fire, slip resistant and regulatory requirements
- Scrim reinforcement of substrates and surfaces available
- Shower pan liners
- Pipe and architectural wrapping
- Shower curtains and pool liner
- Awnings and tents
- Medical applications such as blood bags and airline oxygen bags
- Skid-resistant surfaces
- Can be printed with lines for easy measuring of material, branding and regulatory requirements
- Range of thick gauges available