OMNOVA’s broad portfolio of 3D Laminates, 2D Laminates and Paper Laminates allows kitchen and bath cabinet manufacturers to utilize different constructions to cost effectively fabricate their products. Our 3D and surf(x) 3D Laminates are used on cabinet fronts, while our 2D and Paper Laminates are used on interior and exterior surfaces.
We also offer our harmony Exclusive Program, which facilitates design and color matching across multiple OMNOVA constructions – Paper, 2D and 3D Laminates, including surf(x) 3D Laminates. This enables fabricators to value engineer their products, while delivering the same style and design throughout the cabinetry to meet functional and budgetary requirements.
- Domestic manufacturing
- Extensive stock program; short lead time for Make-To-Order (MTO) products
- Unparalleled range of constructions from value-engineered Paper Laminates for cabinet interiors and exteriors to 2D and 3D Laminates for doors and drawer fronts
- Broad range of solid colors and realistic woodgrains
- Extensive partnerships with leading TFL companies on design matches
- Innovative finish technologies such as:
- Emboss-in-Register (EIR) embosses that align the texture with the woodgrain or stone design pattern
- Matte Luxe soft-touch, super matte and fingerprint resistant coating
- As part of our harmony Exclusive Program, OMNOVA produces a design in various constructions allowing cabinet manufacturers to easily fabricate attractive cabinetry with interior surfaces (using OMNOVA Paper Laminates) matching the exterior (OMNOVA 3D Laminates). Our Color Match Program is based on collaboration with Thermally Fused Laminate manufacturers to extend our color matching across non-OMNOVA constructions.
Cabinet manufacturers value OMNOVA’s TFL Matching Program, a robust partnership with top manufacturers of Thermally Fused Laminate (TFL) products, including Tafisa, Uniboard, Egger, Arauco Prism and Roseburg Duramine. These partnerships enable our customers to integrate TFL designs with our Laminate matches for a seamlessly blended finished product.