The enduring performance, beauty and value of Boltaflex vinyl and polyurethane upholstery fabrics have earned the lasting trust of architects, specifiers, designers, and furniture makers. They rely on Boltaflex contract upholstery to stand up to the rigors of busy environments. That’s why you’ll find Boltaflex in hotels and restaurants, casinos, hospital lobbies and examination rooms, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and much more.
Explore our comprehensive collection of Boltaflex upholsteries and discover the exciting combinations that deliver thoughtful design and lasting performance.
Boltaflex upholsteries feature PreFixx protective finish, which stands the test of time for timeless designs. PreFixx remains the original and best protective finish for coated fabric. It is easy to clean and resists staining, discoloration, and abrasion. PreFixx can reduce maintenance costs and extend the upholstered product’s useful life. While other manufacturers’ protective finishes keep touting “new and improved” performance, PreFixx has consistently delivered cleanability and durability that defines lasting beauty for coated fabrics.
- Industry's best-in-class protective finish for performance, durability and easy maintenance.
- Superior stain resistance and improved wear-properties help keep PreFixx protected products looking new far longer than most other vinyl upholstery.
- State-of-the-art resistance to staining, abrasion, scuffing, burnishing and blocking have been demonstrated in repeated laboratory and field tests.
- Easily maintained. Simple stains like dirt and smudges simply wipe off. Many difficult stains like ballpoint ink can be cleaned with isopropyl alcohol.
- Engineered for chemical resistance to stains from many common disinfecting agents. Many leading cleaners and disinfectants can be safely used without risk of discoloration or damage to the upholstery when the recommended cleaning instructions are followed.
- Prints designed for hospitality and healthcare environments
- Solids mimic the finest leather and hides
- Range of embosses from linens and woven textiles to ostrich and cow leathers
- Vinyl for the most demanding environments
- Polyurethane for soft, luxurious hand