OMNOVA’s laminates can be found in leading companies’ corporate offices around the globe. From a financial services headquarters to a high-tech start-up, our designers have developed the patterns that deliver the desired aesthetics in a range of laminate constructions.
Relevant Laminates Designs
OMNOVA provides attractive, functional and affordable laminates for use in the fabrication of office furnishings. We offer a comprehensive selection of laminate solutions, as well as custom capability, to deliver flexibility for case good applications. With our design staff continuously researching the latest color and design trends, our products can help create a high-performance environment while reducing maintenance costs with advanced materials and innovative coatings.
OMNOVA’s 3D Laminates can set your products apart with realistic woodgrains and on-trend designs, creative shapes and seamless profiles. Edgebanding and visible seams can be a thing of the past while we can also help manufacturers reduce their manufacturing complexity. The durability of our premium surf(x) 3D Laminates makes them especially well-suited for horizontal work surfaces, while their dimensional flexibility easily conforms to ergonomic furniture designs that complement today’s interior environments. In addition, our radiance 2D Laminates feature a high temperature formulations, which enables them to be hot-laminated to metal and plastic substrates to create truly dynamic designs.
The OMNOVA Advantage
- Membrane pressable products for seamless designs
- Broad design range including realistic woodgrains and stones
- Extensive stock offering
- Domestic manufacturing for reduced inventory requirements
surf(x) 3D Laminates - The Premier Surfacing Option
- Our most durable surface, ideal for work surfaces and conferencing tables
- OMNOVA exclusive designs representing the forefront of commercial interior trends
- Chemical resistant; surfaces can be cleaned and disinfected with leading chemicals without worry about damage to color or finish when recommended cleaning instructions are followed
- Work surfaces
- Overhead storage
- Casegoods including storage and credenzas