surf(x) 3D Laminates, the industry’s premier laminate for retail fixture, food service applications and medical furnishings, are a rigid thermofoil (RTF) that can be membrane-pressed or vacuum-formed to contoured surface profiles. Their dimensional flexibility eliminates the need for T-molding, edgebanding, visible seams and special edge treatments.
OMNOVA’s surf(x) 3D Laminates provide a higher level of durability than standard thermofoils. With added impact, marring and abrasion resistance as well as improved stain resistance, they are suitable for use on many horizontal surfaces, such as counters, tabletops and work surfaces.
Our broad design selection of original designs includes realistic woodgrains, beautiful stones, contemporary abstracts, solids and a range of metallic with finish levels from matte to high gloss.
- Increased durability. surf(x) 3D Laminates offer our highest level of durability with enhanced resistance to impact, abrasion, marring and scratching
- Domestic production
- Broad range of designs including an extensive STOCK program
- As part of our harmony Program, a surf(x) 3D Laminate design can be produced in other OMNOVA constructions to allow fabricators to seamlessly select the best application of laminates by component based on functional and budget requirements.
- Dimensional flexible to conform to three-dimensional surfaces eliminating seams and edgebanding
- Durable, abrasion and scratch resistant surface to maintain a “like new” appearance longer
- Cleanable, usually with just soap and water
- Chemical resistance. Many leading cleaners and disinfectants can be safely used without worrying about damage to the color or finish when the recommended cleaning instructions are followed.
- Cabinet doors & drawer fronts
- Closet systems
- Desks & furniture components
- Store fixtures
- Table tops
- Chair seats & backs