surf(x) 3D Laminates
surf(x) 3D Laminates, the industry’s premier laminate for retail fixture, food service applications and medical furnishings, are a rigid thermofoil (RTF) that can be membrane-pressed or vacuum-formed to contoured surface profiles. Their dimensional flexibility eliminates the need for T-molding, edgebanding, visible seams and special edge treatments.
OMNOVA’s surf(x) 3D Laminates provide a higher level of durability than standard thermofoils. With added impact, marring and abrasion resistance as well as improved stain resistance, they are suitable for use on many horizontal surfaces, such as counters, tabletops and work surfaces.
Our broad design selection of original designs includes realistic woodgrains, beautiful stones, contemporary abstracts, solids and a range of metallic with finish levels from matte to high gloss.
- Domestic production
- Offering our highest level of durability with enhanced resistance to impact, abrasion, marring and scratching for use on horizontal, high traffic surfaces
- Broad range of designs including extensive STOCK program
- harmony Exclusive Program: surf(x) 3D Laminate designs can be produced in other OMNOVA constructions to allow fabricators to seamlessly select the best application of laminates by component, based on functional and budget requirements.
- Dimensional flex to conform to three-dimensional surfaces eliminating seams and edgebanding
- Durable, abrasion and scratch-resistant surface to maintain a “like new” appearance longer
- Cleanable, usually with just soap and water
- Chemical resistance to leading cleaners and disinfectants without the worry of damaging the color or finish (see cleaning instructions)
Cabinet doors & drawer fronts
Desks & furniture components
Chair seats & backs
Industries & Markets
Building & Architcture
Hospitality & Entertainment
Laminates Products & Markets Brochure
Miter Folding Infographic for OMNOVA Laminates
Laminates for RV Horizontal Surfaces Selection Guide
Laminates Retail Market Brochure
surf(x) 3D Laminates Product Info Sheet
Laminates Chemical & Disinfection Resistance Tech Bulletin
surf(x) 3D Laminates Classico E797 Membrane Pressing Technical Bulletin