Nautolex marine upholsteries have become a mainstay for makers of marine craft and outdoor furniture around the world. Known for proven performance and innovative colors, textures, and designs, Nautolex products deliver beauty, comfort, and lasting enjoyment.
Nautolex coated fabrics have been engineered for the most demanding outdoor environments. Nautolex UV resistant fabrics are formulated with special pigments that offer long term performance against exposure to the sun and elements. Nautolex mildew resistant coated fabrics are formulated with anti-microbials to resist the growth of mold and mildew.
Nautolex branded products include exterior boat seating upholstery, interior cabin upholstery, boat flooring, boat topping and trim components. Many Nautolex products offer the added protection of our high performance PreFixx protective finish. This industry-leading protective coating provides outstanding cleanability and abrasion resistance that helps to reduce costs associated with maintenance and reupholstering.
PreFixx: Stay Beautiful. Longer.
Many Nautolex upholstery designs feature the industry-leading PreFixx protective finish, which stands the test of time for performance and durability. PreFixx remains the original and best protective finish for synthetic upholsteries. It is easy to clean and resists staining, discoloration, and abrasion. PreFixx helps boat manufacturers deliver showroom ready boats to the consumer; no worries about cleaning up grease or abrasion from hoses in production. Boat owners know that OMNOVA's PreFixx finish helps them keep their boat looking new longer and can extend a boat's upholstered seat's useful life.
PreFixx Protection for Highest Performance
- Industry's best-in-class protective finish for performance, durability and easy maintenance.
- Superior stain resistance and improved wear-properties help keep PreFixx protected products looking new far longer than most other vinyl upholstery.
- State-of-the-art resistance to staining, abrasion, scuffing, burnishing and blocking have been demonstrated in repeated laboratory and field tests.
- Easily maintained. Simple stains like dirt and smudges simply wipe off. Many difficult stains like ballpoint ink can be cleaned with isopropyl alcohol.
- Engineered for chemical resistance to stains from many common disinfecting agents. Many leading cleaners and disinfectants can be safely used without risk of discoloration or damage to the upholstery when the recommended cleaning instructions are followed.