Acrylic Specialty Laminates (films) are attractive, functional and affordable surfacing solutions for a variety of indoor and outdoor applications where UV and/or moisture resistance is required. They provide an affordable aesthetic for stone, woodgrains, abstract or geometric designs. They can be flat laminated or thermo-formed to a variety of thermo-plastic or thermoset substrates including ABS, PVC, HIPS, PC and PolyStyrene.
Acrylic films are available in both standard and impact-modified formulations. Acrylic films are reverse printed in a variety of widths up to 92".
- Extensive library of abstract, stone and marble patterns
- Domestic production eliminates the hassles associated with long lead times of off-shore supply custom design studio with an industry-best, fast design cycle. Digital sampling provides quick turnaround time on design approval and product lamination qualification.
- Small minimum order size of only 1,500 lineal yards allows for reduced inventory, especially for new design launches
- Outstanding UV protection for the substrate
- Fade resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Long term color and gloss stability even with outdoor exposure
- Protection from yellowing from indoor fluorescent lighting
- Abrasion and detergent protection to printed surface
- Retail display
- Tub/shower surrounds
- RV components
- Burial caskets